Happy birthday beautiful woman! I LOVE YOU!
I can’t stop celebrating that you’re on your birthday and also give thanks for this other year.
I want to wish you the best and send you many hugs and kisses,
rom the bottom of my heart I wish you have a great day
and that this year is filled of many positive things for your life.
You are a great gift in my life and I thank your existence,
that you have many birthdays more and keep being
the wonderful woman that I am so in love with.
En medio de la oscuridad del día se nos ha ocurrido esta idea. Una expresión escrita de nuestras aventurijirijillas escolarijirijillas, las cuales queremos heredar a nuestros hijos, para que sepan que tuvimos infancia en la adolescencia. Gracias por leer esta introducción aburrida. No sé qué haces aquí. Enserio… ¿no tienes nada mejor que hacer?... aun así te queremos, quien quiera que seas. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Feliz vida te desea ~The Kingdom.



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario